Home Forums Cannabis Growing Sick & Diseased Cannabis Plant Problems Nutrient Deficiencies and Abundances

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Profile photo of Big Buds BobBig Buds Bob
    Participant
    #13569 |

The image below is extremely useful if you are trying to figure out what is wrong with your plants, usually it is often one of the deficiencies listed. It should be fairly easy to tell if it is just one, however sometimes plants have more than one and that can be more tricky to figure out.

If you have any issues trying to figure out you can always post a picture here of your plant and someone should be able to help you identify the problem.

Cannabis Deficiencies

Profile photo of SchmokeSomeWeedSchmokeSomeWeed
    Participant

Thanks for this Big Buds Bob, it will probably come in really useful to me when I start growing, although hopefully I don’t need it 😉

Profile photo of THCkingTHCking
    Participant

If you’re using some decent nutes and you are good at keeping an eye on your plants and making sure that they are well looked after you shouldn’t really have any of these issues. I find that most of the time it’s pest that are the problem since you can’t really prevent pests only try and keep them under control. But cool post anyway 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.