Right now, you can pick up a cannabis strain to improve or enhance just about anything in your life. If you are in need of something to help you study harder, no problem. If you prefer a strain that pretty much knocks you off your feet and has you sleeping away the entire weekend, easy done. If it’s simply a case of making the most of a night in or out with your closest friends, there are dozens of amazing strains to choose from.
However, there is one area of cannabis culture that is only just starting to be explored to its full potential. The subject of cannabis and sex has long been one of much discussion and debate, though it’s now known that when used strategically, pot can be the mother of all aphrodisiacs.
So why any debate at all?
Well, it all comes down to the way in which there will always be those who cannot (or do not bother to) differentiate one strain of cannabis from another. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that if you hit the most sedating strain of pot on the market for a few hours before heading to the bedroom, it’s not as if you’re going to be full of energy. By contrast, select the right strain at the right time and fireworks are just about guaranteed.
While dozens of different cannabis strains are finding their way into the bedroom right now with remarkable effect, there’s one brand-new strain that takes things a little further.
Sexxpot an Orgasmic Strain
The strain is called Sexxpot and grower Karyn Wagner developed it. Its name pretty much gives away what it is all about, but rather than simply energising and spicing up bedroom gymnastics, Sexxpot is designed specifically for women. Or more importantly, designed specifically to enhance the sexual experience of women and assist them in reaching orgasm.
Is it really possible for a humble strain of cannabis to do all this?
Apparently so, which in the case of Sexxpot materialises in the form of a new cannabis strain that takes some of the most glorious genetics from Mr. Nice. According to Wagner, the challenge was that of finding a way of extracting all the sex-enhancing characteristics or Mr. Nice and enhancing them significantly. Having apparently succeeded, it’s hardly surprising that she doesn’t seem in the biggest of hurries to share the secret with everyone else. Nevertheless, she has been good enough to agree to share Sexxpot itself with the world, which we’re reliably informed really is one hell of a performer.
The Secret of Sexxpot
Interestingly, Wagner believes that one of the secrets to the effectiveness of Sexxpot is the way in which it actually has a comparatively modest THC content. It comes in at around the 14% mark, but she personally believes that stronger strains can actually be counterproductive between the sheets. She believes this comes down to the way in which too much THC can take an individual past the plateau where their senses are heightened to their absolute max. Whereas the 14% THC in Sexxpot heightens the senses while at the same time relaxing and helping calm inhibitions, she believes that stronger strains open the door to couchlock and poor performance.
Is there any specific explanation as to why Sexxpot is geared primarily toward female audiences? Not at all, which leads us to suspect that it could be just as enjoyable for men to have a go with. After all, if heightening sexual pleasure is all about intensifying senses and relaxing the participants, why not let both get busy with some choice pot before getting busy?
Unfortunately, you are probably going to find it difficult to get hold of Sexxpot for the time being, unless you happen to live in California. Nevertheless, it is widely expected that Sexxpot will become more widely available across much of the United States over the coming months. Given the fact that it is the first cannabis strain in history that is being marketed as an orgasm enhancer for women, it pretty much has this area of the market to itself. Even if it does turn out to be little more than a placebo effect, you can’t help but feel it’s going to become a staple in thousands of bedrooms all over the world!
Bringing Cannabis Into The Bedroom
It’s a subject we have touched upon before, but we once again thought we’d share with you a few helpful guidelines, if you are planning on bringing cannabis into the bedroom. Ask anyone that’s actually used cannabis as a sexual enhancer and they will tell you that once you’ve tried it, there’s really no going back. That is, just as long as you don’t make one or a number of rookie errors, which could make it the kind of disaster you’ll never want to repeat.
So taking a look at things from a slightly different perspective this time, what follows is a brief rundown of just a few of the mistakes you really could do with avoiding at all costs:
- The Wrong Strain. First of all, we mentioned a little earlier that the wrong strain really can lead to outright disaster. As such, it’s never a good idea to buy a baggy of something random from an equally random person and expect it to work wonders in the bedroom. Unless it is something that is going to gently relax you, stimulate you and leave you with at least enough energy to get the job done, it is something you don’t want to bring anywhere near the bedroom.
- Overdoing It. The same also goes for getting well and truly carried away with pretty much any strain out there. This is definitely the kind of instance where there can be too much of a good thing. As such, the rule of thumb is to start out slowly with small amounts of cannabis and build your way up.
- Rushing It. Bringing cannabis into the bedroom is all about taking your time and enjoying absolutely every second of it. So if you for any reason try and rush things, you really aren’t getting it.
- Not Being Honest. There’s every chance that whichever cannabis strain you decide to try, you won’t particularly like the way it affects your bedroom antics. If this is the case, you need to be honest with your other half immediately and completely – carrying on if you aren’t enjoying it isn’t going to have a pleasant outcome.
- Edible OD. Last but not least, if you decide to go the way of edibles instead of smoking, you need to be very much aware of how long it can take for the effect to kick in and how potent and long-lasting it can be. Given the fact that edibles can take even the most experienced cannabis users off-guard, you might want to think about sticking with smoking or vaping for the time being.